Saturday, December 15, 2012

Generation 7 Heir Poll!

Can you believe it? It's time to vote on the next (and last) generation of the "All My Wishes" Wishacy! I am writing the last chapter of Juniper's generation and as soon as that is done, I need to know who to continue on with! So I'm asking for a vote now, before the last chapter is published. Remember, for the last generation it isn't necessary for them to have children, only to complete their LTW to successfully complete the Wishacy Challenge. Unless of course, their LTW is to have children.

Without further ado, here are your two choices, in Young Adult form, along with their traits to help you make your choice!

JJ has already decided his LTW, and since it's one I haven't completed in the Wishacy yet, I locked it in for him:
JJvotepic_zps2857b8ed

And here's Bella:
Bellavotepic

Alrighty folks, use the poll to your right to vote for who you want! The last vote of the Wishacy!

P.S. I'm hoping to have Juniper's last chapter done before the end of December.... also be on the lookout for some special Christmas pics of the Velvetcake family!


1 comment:

  1. Man, I keep wanting to see an Evil wishacy patron, but I'm a sucker for Eccentric. Plus, y'know, blue. So I had to vote for JJ.

    Wow! On ward and upward!

    ReplyDelete