Thursday, September 30, 2010

CHAPTER 5: The Circle of Life

Although HB still has the wish to hang out with Harley, her next couple of days are work days, so I just work on fulfilling other wishes in the meantime. She wants to win a ranked chess match, so I have her invite over the next ranked chess player, and it's none other than, Malcolm Langraab!
 Photobucket
They small chat, play their game, and HB rolls a wish to be friends, then best friends with him, which we work on, and eventually achieve. He stays the night even. But other than a  little bit of flirting, nothing really transpires.
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's now 2 days away from HB's birthday. I wish I could throw her a party, but she doesn't wish for one, so I don't. However, she does still have the wish to have Harley come over, so I decide to invite him over on her birthday, which is Sunday, and a day off.
Photobucket

So, HB, what is it exactly that you see in Harley? I mean, he's so old!
Honeybee: Well, I don't know exactly how to explain it. Age doesn't mean anything to me. I just really like him ok? He makes me feel.. happy. And since when do you call me HB?
Oh, that's what I decided to start calling you last chapter. It saves me some typing. Don't change the subject... you do know that Harley is married, right?
Photobucket

Honeybee: Yes, I know he's married. But I don't think he's married very happily if he's dating me, now is he?
That is soooo not me. I officially don't know who you are anymore. But, the truth of the matter is, this is a wishacy, so, whatever you wish is my command.
Honeybee: Excellent, then I wish for you to shut up about Harley, and just be supportive, K? He will be here any second...
Ok, fine... zipping my lips...
Photobucket
As soon as HB greets him and invites him inside, she rolls the wish to.... WOOHOO with him! I suppose since she's going to become an adult tonight she's not wasting any time. This is the closest we've gotten to producing a second generation, so my mouth is shut!
Photobucket
They flirt, and flirt, and finally I get them to 'irresistible' and she makes her move for WooHoo.
Photobucket
And.... REJECTION!
Photobucket
So, I'm wondering if it doesn't have something to do with the fact that he and his wife are still together...
Honeybee: *pssst* Help me! Why doesn't he wanna woohoo with me?
*whispering* I don't know! Has he officially ended things with his wife? If not, maybe that has something to do with it...
Honeybee: Oh. Yeah. Let me try that...   
I gotta fulfill that wish for woohoo, so  Honeybee asks Harley to break up with Lydia, and he does.
Photobucket
So, they work their way back up to irresistable' and HB tries again for woohoo, I have her try from the bed this time. Guess what? Rejected again...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Now, I'm not sure what to do! So, I decide to have HB work on having their relationship bar at the highest possible level, and ask him to spend the night as well.
Photobucket
And, FINALLY after 3 attempts, we have success!
Photobucket
Honeybee, just hours before her birthday, finally gets her first Woohoo.
Photobucket
Awwww... right after their woohoo, she goes to take a shower, but is cut short by her birthday! Happy Birthday Honeybee!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then, she takes her shower, and heads straight to bed.
At this point, HB is at level 8 of her career. She's close to completing her lifetime wish. I'm SOOO hoping she rolls another wish to woohoo with Harley, so I can have her try for baby with him. During her interaction with Harley that morning, they get in a little fight... I forgot that Harley is hot-headed...
Honeybee: What? I said I'm sorry!!!
Photobucket
After they have some awkward encounters after that, HB rolls a wish to learn a charisma skill! Yay! She's needed charisma for soooo long. I immediately have her sit down and read a Charisma book and get a skill point.

Photobucket
After a while, Harley announces he has somewhere else to be, and she wants to use a charming introduction, so I have her go out for a little while. She runs into Riley Sekemoto (Yumi's adopted son) and
they chat and flirt, and she fulfills her wish to use the charming introduction.
Photobucket

 As soon as she gets back home she rolls a wish to hang out with Harley again! Yay! I have her go to bed immediately so she can invite him over first thing in the morning. I have her call Harley as soon as it's late enough in the morning for him to come over.

Photobucket

 As he shows up, HB rolls the wish to WooHoo with him again! Wow, she must really be turned on by him, to just see him and want to woohoo him immediately. :) teehee
Photobucket
So, I get their relationship to the highest level, and have her use the 'try for baby' as the substitute for woohoo. But something weird happens. Harley starts acting all glitchy, and during their cuddle before the woohoo, they hop from one bed to the other... WEIRD? Then, they finally 'try for baby', and I hear the chime, but the woohoo wish wasn't fulfilled.
Photobucket
Great... now I'm afraid that the glitchiness of their encounter may not have registered, and she may not really be pregnant! argh!  But, right after that she has to go to work, so we can't try again.
When HB gets home from work, the message pops up that Harley Micheals won't be around forever... blah blah...WHAT? Now, her baby daddy is going to die soon??? I don't even know if the 'try for baby' worked or not! Guess we'll be inviting him over as soon as possible.
Photobucket
Well, that night, HB gets nauseous from unknown causes! YES!
Photobucket
Of course, 1st thing in the morning, HB invites Harley over, and since she still has a wish to woohoo, I have them woohoo again.
Photobucket
The rest of the time, I just leave it to free will and while Harley is in the house eating and HB is on the porch playing guitar, she.... SPINS INTO Maternity clothes! YES YES YES! WOO!
Photobucket
So, I immediately have her go inside to tell Harley. Now, I know she didn't wish for this, but I don't know how much time Harley has left, and I don't want him to die or leave the house without knowing about the pregnancy.
Photobucket
So, she tells him and he's excited!! Aw!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Honeybee barely gets done telling him about the pregnancy, when... the unthinkable happens....
Photobucket
Poor Honeybee! She just finds out she's pregnant, and now, her lover is GONE! And she has to witness it all! Look at her face!
Photobucket
RIP, Harley Michaels...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Right after the grim reaper leaves, HB rolls a wish to have a boy. Aw. I'm gonna do everything I can to make that wish comes true.
Honeybee: *sobbing* What am I gonna do? The man I love is gone, and my baby will never know his daddy..
Aw, there, there. It's going to be ok. You have to hold yourself together for your baby...
Honeybee: I really hope I have a boy. To remind me of him.
Anything for you, HB. If you wanna boy, you shall have a boy! 
Photobucket
Immediately we go to the grocery store and load up on apples. then we go home so she can rest....(at least she get's to travel in style!)
Photobucket
Wow, we've had everything in this chapter, a birthday, first woohoo, pregnancy, and death. WOW. I think this is where I'll leave it for now. Does HB have a boy like she wanted? Does she find anyone to comfort her in her loss? Find out next chapter! Thanks for reading!
Photobucket

Oh, and by the way, don't forget to check the rules out. I've added a couple of new things, and took out the part of the rule about cancelling wishes. You now aren't limited on how many wishes you can cancel, but you still must only cancel a wish to promise a new one that's worth more LTR points. Oh, and I changed when you can care for a baby/toddler from when their need is in the orange, to when they have a negative moodlet. And, I also adjusted when you may shift to the new heir in a generation... just a head's up!

10 comments:

  1. Wow insane chapter! Loads happened. I am going to have to go check out the new rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ What Thea said about this chapter being insane *crosses fingers for a boy*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right!!!! All this time waiting for *something* to happen... and all at one time, EVERYTHING happens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey this is BG from the sims 3 forums I saw this legacy and had to read this. I know this is harsh but I was ROFLMAO when the call for him dying and him actually dying. But still it's kinda sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi BG, thanks for reading and commenting! I swear, that whole Harley dying thing was crazy coincidental. I couldn't even make that stuff up if I wanted to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you decide on the gender of a baby? What did you mean when you said you would make everything you could to make her have a boy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you get your sim to eat apples at the very beginning of their pregnancy, they will usually (not always, however) have a boy, and if you use watermelons, they will have a girl. It's not foolproof, but most of the time, it works!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got scared for poor HB, but now im so happy. I love this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello I am so thrilled I found your site, I really
    found you by error, while I was looking on Bing for something else,
    Regardless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks
    for a fantastic post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the
    moment but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so
    when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep
    up the great b.

    Feel free to visit my site - Sims 3 Generations serial

    ReplyDelete